Overview: Blueshift offers a Visual Campaign Builder for cross-channel campaigns. Key differentiators of the solution include:
- Real-time decisioning and non-linear journeys: Trigger journeys based on real-time segments and events. Filter customers at each step using event attributes to create non-linear journeys
- Linked to cross-channel identities: Known and anonymous customer behavior brought together coupled with cross-channel identity (email address, mobile, etc.)
- AI powered: Machine learning based recommendations and predictive scores included
Visual Campaign Orchestration: Marketers can orchestrate cross-channel journeys visually
- Custom-Goal tracking with Attribution: Track the entire journey in one place. Go beyond opens and clicks and track conversion metrics that are custom to your business.
- Timing optimization: Advanced controls for day-parting & AI powered engagement time optimization built-in
1. Does your solution provide visual journey-mapping across all channels?
Yes, we support a comprehensive visual tool for cross-channel journeys and drip campaigns. We are the only solution that offers visual journeys with A/B testing, message previews, recommendations and metrics, that span email and mobile channels.
You can use this capability to set up any number of automated, multi-touch and cross-channel campaigns including lifecycle campaigns such as welcome/on-boarding, win-back, promotional, transactional, and many more.
2. What kind of ability do you have to schedule messages?
We offer several types of scheduling options:
- One time send: Scheduled to reach a segment or a list at a specific date and time
- Recurring campaigns: Campaigns that are sent to all segment members at a repeating schedule at a specific time (e.g. weekly at a certain time)
- Segment-triggered campaigns: Triggers when a user enters a segment. Additional delays and filters can be added relative to the time the user enters a segment.
- Event-triggered campaigns: Triggers every time an event occurs or transactional API is called. Additional delays and filters can be added relative to the event.
- Live Content campaigns:Allows targeting based on real-time user behavior by leveraging user attributes, click-stream and campaign engagement data, along with machine-learning driven content recommendations built with Recommendation Studio.
3. Please list the different methods of triggering a campaign. Are you able to trigger automated messaging based on customer actions (e-mail opt-in, changes in preferences, online requests, online, purchases or other actions)?
We offer the most comprehensive set of options to trigger campaigns. Campaigns can be either event-triggered or segment-triggered. The types of events and segments that can be used include:
- Any web, mobile or offline behavior including events like email opt-in for welcome series or a purchase event for a post-purchase notification
- The user's response to a message (e.g, clicking an email)
- Changes catalog items that the user has interacted with (e.g. price drop on a wishlisted item)
- Predictive scores (e.g. the user has a churn score of more than 50%)
- Any combination of the above factors, in conjunction with filters for user attributes and item attributes
4. Do you offer the ability to schedule recurring campaigns in your interface? Can these campaigns be paused and rescheduled if needed?
Yes, recurring campaigns can be scheduled through our interface, paused and rescheduled. Here is a sample campaign based on a recurring 30 day cadence, targeting customers based on their category affinities.
5. Describe your capabilities around lifecycle marketing programs.
Blueshift enables you to target customers at different stages in their lifecycle, with triggered, drip and nurture programs. You can use Blueshift's predictive scores to understand key lifecycle stages (e.g. churn propensity score). Using Blueshift's cross-channel orchestration, you could create a lifecycle program when customers enter certain stages of the lifecycle and have these programs span different channels like email, mobile app notifications, SMS and website.
6. Are you able to create smart re-targeting campaigns based on the user’s interaction with the email or push message, as well as website and mobile app interactions?
Yes, smart re-targeting is one of the most common use cases of the Blueshift platform. You can trigger messages on each channel based on website/app interactions, as well as email/push/SMS interactions. In multi-step journeys, you can filter subsequent interactions based on the user's response to the previous step.
7. Does your solution offer a fatigue model or message limits per user? Are these limits set at a campaign level or at an account level?
You can set up message limits at both the campaign level (e.g., for a triggered campaign, do not re-message with X days), and at an account level (not more than Y messages per day/week).
8. What kind of A/B testing capabilities are included?
You can test entire creatives including subject lines in A/B tests with Blueshift, for email, mobile push notifications, SMS and website live content. We provide real-time reporting for each variant, along with statistical significance measures.
9. Do you offer segment split testing?
With Blueshift, you can split any dynamic segment into randomized lists and target different campaign variants at different lists. For instance, you might want to create a holdout group of users who do not receive any message or you might want to test some aspect of the campaign unrelated to a template (e.g. whether adding a push notification to an email campaign drives additional lift).
10. Does your solution provide support for day-parting (i.e. limiting triggered messages to go out only on certain days and times)?
Yes,Blueshift's Day Parting feature enables you to choose the times of the day to send your triggered campaigns (and avoid undesirable times). This can be set at the user or account timezone.
Updated about 3 years ago